Mindmaps!


Hi again!

I hope that you stay well and you are keeping clean your hands!. In these Post, I would like to show you how can create a mindmap with Mindmaster.

Mindmaster is an online tool very versatile, to create a professional mind map. That is very useful in education when you want to give your pupils other resources to understand better whatever content you want. You can add images, videos, emoticons and songs.

I used the unit of rives to make my own mindmap. It is very easier to create one. You can personalize colours, a form, and distribute or organize the content with many possibilities.

Take a look and let me know your opinion of this tool.

Thanks so much and enjoy your home!
https://mm.tt/1470440661?t=9b7wGDxGqI


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

MOVAVII!