My ICT Journey



Well, this is the end of our journey. So, I've created a presentation by Geniall. In this presentation, I make a small summary of everything we have done during the course.


Genially, also known as Genial.ly, is online software that allows you to create animated and interactive presentations. It is a tool very similar to Prezi, ( the app that I used to make other presentations) but with more advanced features. It has formats and picture displays to make the activity simpler, yet it additionally permits you to embed your own or outer pictures, writings, SoundCloud and Spotify sound, Youtube recordings, photographs from Flickr, Instagram, Facebook, and so on.

I hope that you enjoy the presentation, and I expect that the resource, which I have shared with you, will be useful for you!





Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Mindmaps!

MOVAVII!