First of all! I would like to apologize to being late!

I did a week ago an account of Pinterest Tool, but What is Pinterest?

According to Wikipedia.It operates a software system designed to enable saving and discovery of information on the World Wide Web using images and, on a smaller scale, GIFs and videos”

In my case, Pinterest helps me to discover new ideas about whatever I want through images gifts or videos.

I have selected five groups of topics that are very practical. All groups have something in common, The kids!

·         Emotion education. You will find a few ideas about how to teach and understand better emotions through kids.
·         Health habits. In this group, there are Zumba choreography to move your body and yoga movements to relax and to stretch your body. Those activities can be adapted for the kids.
·         Health food. Easy recipes for kids, of course! and artist's food ideas to make at home.
·         Drama. A good activity to develop many physical and psychological skills for kids, like creativity, self-knowledge, corporal expression….
·          P.E Games.  There are also fun games to make something different  in your class

I let you the link here.
 And I expect that you enjoy with that! And you use this app!



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Mindmaps!

MOVAVII!