CoMiC TOolS


Hello everyone!

Hello everyone!

Today I want to inform you about another resource to teach content in a different way.

Comics may be a great educational resource that is based on the concept of creating. In my opinion it might be very engaging and motivational for pupils.
There are many websites on the web to create your comic.
In my case, I've used de website  https://www.storyboardthat.com/es.

This is a fantastic tool for students. They can create their own comic and discover their creative skills by themselves. In addition, they can personalize their stories by creating avatars for the stories. Many other resources may be found on this website to personalize the story even more.

StoryboardThat is an incredible application since it gives numerous offices, for example, emoticons, amusing characters and it is exceptionally simple to utilize. I will without a doubt use it more in my classroom!

Please find enclosed an example of my result. If you would try this website out, I would be very pleased to see your result.



Example 1





 Example 2




Take a look and let me comments what do you think about that!!






Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Mindmaps!

MOVAVII!