POdcaSt!



Hello guys!
How are going your week at home? I expect that you stay well both physically and mentally in this difficult situation that we are living nowadays.


Today I bring you a tool that can help us, particularly in these days. As you know, even though the lockdown, we must continue our efforts if we want those kids, who are at homes, are still receiving good learning by us. However, we do what we can with what we have, and in this day, I have another resource for you may provide a different learning for your pupils.

I am talking about Podcast. And what is this? The podcast is a digital audio file made available on the Internet (or our blogger) for downloading to a computer or whatever you usually use to watch media content typically available as a series. You can get all types of content topics on the Internet.
Then I present Podcast for education like a multimedia resource to teach in a remote way. 

You can provide interesting contents in the podcast. And You would expand the classroom and You also connect with your pupils.

 Today you can easily create your own podcast. I have made a podcast which the following case. You know that I am a teacher of PE, as well as Amthomy, and consequently, it is more difficult for us than the rest of other subjects that the kids can develop the P.E contents.

But If we look at the present worrying situation, we can find the ways of teaching Physical Education and achieving objectives. As you know, to this day kids cannot get out of their homes, therefore, there can occur many stressful moments in households.

Thanks to Physical Education and Emotional education, we can make or keep a peaceful moment in the pupils’ homes. But, how can make a peaceful moment in their homes through Podcast? It is, as you may have guessed, a mindfulness season.

I have made a mindfulness season, as P.E teacher, which may help with problems in their homes associated with the stress. The content podcast has several parts. Firstly, the introduction and presentation. Once I had presented myself and I had spoken about the situation, I start with the mindfulness lesson for the kids.



I used Audacity to make the recording Audacity is a free, easy-to-use, multi-track audio editor and recorder, but it is not easy to manipulate, then I recommend you, watching tutorial videos on the Internet, You will find a lot of them. Later, I compressed the recording of audacity as Mp3. And finally, I have registered on the Podcast web, I upload the mp3 to Podcast. and that´s all. It seems a little difficult but if you have time and patience to do it, you will get it.


&
Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License. Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License. Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.

Let me on the comments If this resource was usesful for you!

See you soon!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Mindmaps!

MOVAVII!